What is a RHOC?
The RHOC is an ERC20 style token created on Ethereum by the RChain cooperative. It’s contract address is 0x168296bb09e24a88805cb9c33356536b980d3fc5
What is a REV?
REV will be the primary cryptocurrency of the RChain blockchain and the token used to bond stake in RChain’s Casper proof-of-stake consensus system.
What is the RHOC/REV swap?
At the launch of the RChain mainnet, there will be a one-time issuance of REV on the RChain blockchain in the amount of 1 REV for every 1 RHOC token.
When is the RHOC/REV swap?
The swap will take place at the launch of the RChain mainnet. The specific date and time will be announced on this page.
I have RHOC. What do I need to do for the swap?
In order to receive REV at network launch, some action may be necessary on your part. The details and timeline are under development by the RChain core development team and the RChain Cooperative. Details will be announced only on this page. Bookmark this page to minimize phishing redirects.
- DO NOT accept information about your participation in the RHOC/REV swap from anyone else.
- DO NOT share private keys.
- DO NOT send RHOC to a third party address you don’t control.
I have questions that are not answered here.
Not all of the details are finalized. More information will be published here as it becomes available.
- September 2018 - Demonstration of the proposed swap process to coincide with the launch of the RChain testnet.
- Late Q4 - Official RHOC/REV swap to coincide with the launch of the RChain mainnet.
Sign up to receive updates via email when the contents of this page change.
We are working to translate content on this page in Russian, simplified Chinese, and Spanish.Russian